1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

When Women Want Me, I Run

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by BlackPilledMonk68, Jan 3, 2023.

1. BlackPilledMonk68

BlackPilledMonk68 Fapstronaut

I freaking runaway.

Why in the f*ck am I like this? I turned down a big booty Latin chick (online dating) because I leave next month and I didn't want her to get attached and get addicted to me even tho I know its a hookup site. We've only texted for 2 days and she wanted some.

I know "procreation not recreation" but I get insanely paranoid around women and actually worry about a false grape accusation, damaging a chicks future or at least contributing to it, or worst of all me getting burned. I could've been smashing tonight but I choose not to out of fear. I want sex, but then I get scared when its offered? I get scared about performance too..... But I'm also too afraid to approach in public because I'm always a loner. But when women approach me it also makes me suspicous.

I don't understand why I do this to myself.......

I'm a total mixed bag of emotion and I don't know why I lock up so hard with females because I'm afraid of everything that can happen AFTER sex. How do I get over this kind of sh*t? (Without quacko meds)

I do SR to be my best version of myself but I also wanna be the giga chad I've should've been, but I get conflicted with sexuality and screwing with other ppls sex energy. Plz help lol

2. SilentWolfSong

SilentWolfSong Fapstronaut

If you wanted sex, would you run away? Or is it the grape accusation you're worried about?

You don't want to mess up other people's sexual energy... because you care about them!

I'm going to potshot guesses, things that I've felt before. You don't think you can care about people because you're worried it might make you weak? You can't relax in this world because the moment you do, you'll get in trouble? If you aren't perfect, girls won't be understanding and you'll be labeled a creep or get accused?

I get that... I've been a loner from young till maybe early 20s, but still the social repercussion of not trusting people during the formative years of your life don't just go away, especially when you know you're awkward and its hard to find real people to communicate with who will accept your awkwardness as you learn how to be more social... but it's just a pain that has to be endured really. I'm now in a nursing class with a ratio of one guy to ten girls... I was worried about grape accusations but turns out, they're just normal people.

But maybe I'm speaking out of left field and think there's a connection between how we think, when there's not :) if so, oops lol

DesertExplorer and becomingreat like this.
  3. BlackPilledMonk68

BlackPilledMonk68 Fapstronaut

Nope defintely On the nose for the most part besides sexual energies. The chads and stacies fucked up dating and I don't wanna be another wound down the line.

Online dating just makes shit intense too for me with paranoia, and especially when chicks REALLY like me ya know.

Its f*cked

4. DesertExplorer

DesertExplorer Fapstronaut

You want to be the best version of yourself?

The dating apps got to go.

The thoughts about sex got to as well.

If you want to attract the best woman possible and not be freaked out, these two are prerequisites.

Quality women don't use dating apps (most of the time). Having sex as your primary intention will naturally freak you up or (worse) not freak you up but make you creepy. Being free from thinking about sex all the time will make you more relaxed around women.

Oh and yeah, what is this obsession about being a Giga chad? Define "chad" for me and let's see how this giga this persona is.