1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

When to an event

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by sam30, Mar 26, 2023.

1. sam30

sam30 Fapstronaut

I went to an badminton sport event yesterday.. I started talking to everyone and each everyone said when I spoke said where am I from or live and then said you sound so cockney… is that a bad thing ?

2. Not at all at least your making a honest effort to talk to people, some just don't want to at events.

I went to a wrestling event over the summer and me and my buddy started talking to this guy at the bar and gradually he ended up giving us tickets closer to where we were sitting from. There loss not yours.

sam30 likes this.
  3. scroowas

scroowas Fapstronaut

Accents are part of who we are and often become a topic of curiosity or interest, making conversations more memorable.
    If the accent topic keeps coming up and you're in an environment where projecting a certain image is important, you might consider services that include coaching or workshops on public speaking. For a future event, check out https://lalightingandsound.com/santa-monica-event-production-services/. They provide a range of event production services, and you never know, they might have resources or contacts that can help you with presentation skills or even accent modification if that's something you're interested in.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2023