1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

When i will have a wet dream!!

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by An evolver, May 14, 2022.

1. Buzz Aldrin

Buzz Aldrin Fapstronaut

Some people just don't have them very frequently, also not trying to spook you or anything but do you unintentionally masturbate at all? Like you get an erection and have a bad habit of touching it or messing with it. Recently that was a problem for me

2. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

Yes, two times is quite typical, I would say, in that recovery period. And, there may be dreams you don't remember. Also, male biology has so many other ways to release old semen/sperm during semen retention: discharge with urine; sperm decay/death and protein breakdown reabsorbed back in the body, precum, etc. A man's body if not abused with voluntary abuse will keep a healthy and vibrant balance. I'm also of the strong opinion that wet dreams do not destroy semen retention - we simply do not completely unload the testicles during such events, however strong the dream feels. Often there is more pulsating of the erect penis than there is of any semen being ejaculated, and that which does get ejaculated is not significant, as when we masturbate. When I was in the worse of my addiction and retained for a while, I would often have to MO three loads to really empty out. This, of course, is not happening in wet dreams or in any other involuntary semen emissions I listed. I also know that semen retention is not destroyed because I still feel that stability in my testes that is vibrant, active, testosterone producing (not drained, fatigued, ball pain days later, nor trust down in confusion or lack of confidence), and not having lost other benefits, as well.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2022