1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

When I don't masturbate, I seem to have issues.

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by RadiantFalcon382, Jan 3, 2022.

1. Wolf7

Wolf7 Fapstronaut

You’re a young man, I don’t think I have anything else to add as everyone else here has done a good job of steering you in the correct direction. What I can say is you figured out this issue esrly and I think you should work very hard to truly eliminate the problem. If you read a lot of the posts in this site some of the people here are sadly to say, beyond repair. Some have expressed completely giving up and some have made posts of suicide and disappeared completely due to their addiction…I wish you the best in life and on your journey, good luck

2. Sperm is the last of the fluid from the body and most precious fluid that productions cost the most energy. If you will be constantly emptying your balls and by this - forcing your body to constantly use all resources for producing new sperm - then you are taking away your energy from mental and physical development. Your penetrative POTENTIAL energy is wasted and you are becoming like eunuch - NO BALLS, submissive nice guy more and more (but not visible yet). You will be less developed as human being and more stupid if you will continue.

Join gym, crossfit, whatever physical activity that will help you burn excess of energy. At this young age, with nofap you need to channel this energy into some physical exercises.

Take it as you wish, but you have been warned. Find ways to transform this energy. Don't dumb yourself.