What's the best way to get a sex partner?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Uncultivated, Jan 29, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Woman should stick to their woman reboot sections and kitchens

2. Uncultivated

Uncultivated Fapstronaut

Idk, I just feel it. I didn't measure it, I just feel it. I didn't compare it to other guys, I just feel it. Yes, I can teach.

3. Uncultivated

Uncultivated Fapstronaut

We need females though, for demonstration and training purposes..

4. Reverent

Reverent Fapstronaut

Do your feelings ever mislead you? How do all the women respond?

5. mexa

mexa New Fapstronaut

Y
    You right brother haha

6. Uncultivated

Uncultivated Fapstronaut

I dont get lost in my feelings, generally. What do you mean by 'all the women?' What women?

7. Reverent

Reverent Fapstronaut

How do you know you're great with sex without all the women? Sex takes partners.

8. culion

culion Fapstronaut

There are three ways to get a sex partner: Casual sex, Romantic love, Paying for it.
    None of them are better than other to get a sex partner. Some will say that love is the best one, that is because society has idealized romantic love. I have only experienced sex by paying for it because I'm an aromatic person and I don't have social skills in order to have casual sex.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
  9. A hooker or Craig's list ! Just kidding. Best way is not to try. Be more succesful and work on yourself. Then it will come naturally. Once your helping other people with a pocket full of cash and u da Boss, then the pootang will come. Women hate desperate fuks. I'm speaking from experience. Dosent mater if you look like brad pit. If you come off desperate, your looked at like a cock roach. They Don't want anything to do with you in that state, they would rather crush u with there high heels.