1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What's the best way to combat not being able to get a gf?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Nick:3, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Nick:3

Nick:3 Fapstronaut

Ok so, I don't mean to make this a complaint post, however all girls seem to be ass holes that I've been attracted to recently, so i kinda don't wanna try with them anymore, so what's the best way to get over not being able to get a gf? and how do u make it so u don't care as much?

jahman likes this.
  2. Tekkadan

Tekkadan Guest

Read "Intimate Connections" Part 1 and Part 2 by David Burns or "Feeling Good" by the same author Chapter 11 "Love Addiction" and do the exercises. Watch movies/videos of poor people so you know "real problems". Write down 10 things to be grateful for everyday, bless the people around you. Set yourself some life goals. Make friends, volunteer. Practice self love through affirmations. Don't use a woman to fill your own void. Good luck.

3. Waldo101

Waldo101 Fapstronaut

Realize the fact that there's lots of virgins like you out there. You are not alone

pat847 and fapposian like this.
  4. :eek: be yourself everyone else is occupied.

5. One of the things girls find most attractive is a guy that is chasing his goals, passions, and dreams. If you have a hobby or passion, or want to excel at work and make more money, whatever it is, pursue it. Once you start living for you and start doing what you like and start following your dreams girls will notice, I promise.

That being said, don't stop pursuing girls and making an effort, just be content with your life during the droughts, girls love that.

I Free I likes this.
  6. Awakening123

Awakening123 Fapstronaut

Simple: Deal with it! Deal with it with a smile that will make it easier ;)

7. Bassplayer79

Bassplayer79 Fapstronaut

I always tried to get better at my talents. I put all that anger in my surfing and bass playing. I would tell myself if i got good enough at these girls would automatically like me. Its been a double edged sword, hasnt always worked, but i know the feeling man. Just keep improving yourself

I Free I likes this.
  8. The best way is to not be desperate for one in the first place. Focus on developing yourself from all angles and the right person will come along eventually.

I Free I likes this.
  9. I see a lot of people here suggesting to read dating books and what not. Sure, self improvement is a great beneficial thing, but if you're acting out of your personaily or character, you'll always wind up fighting with yourself. That's not the way to go.

Given that you're approaching them "the right way," there's only two possibilities: Either the girl or girls reject you and you move on, or you wind up scoring. Don't waste so much time on one or several stupid fish. Sorry to put it that way, but there are tons of different girls out there with different psychological profiles.

I can take you under my wing if you'd like, show you how reality really works. Let me say: Reality is a very ugly, terrigying and demonic thing, innocent people getting bombed, killed, starving, raped and what not. Just be glad you ain't one of them. Things can litterally be hell, but it's up to people to spread ideas of positivity throughout the collective consciousness to make reality a happier place. This is what we are here for.

Anyways, keep your head up and continue the strong fight. Contrary to popular though, one is never fully recovered from nofap, the benefits continue throughout life. You know why? It's because you're facing reality for what it is, which is a very hard and brave thing to do. Urges really never go away either, but they do lessen.

Life isn't fair, you have to make it fair.

10. I've been scared for a long time I'll end up alone my whole life, and one day a girl pratically jumped at me. (Long story short nothing happenned, she had a boyfriend and I didn't want to be that guy) The lesson I learned : anything can happen.
    My advice, if I may :
    Don't try to be someone you're not. Don't be pushy or rude. Just try to enjoy life a day at a time, and remember that sometimes good things happen.

11. Jiva

Jiva Fapstronaut

So nice to hear that. I wanted to listen this. Thank u

Deleted Account likes this.
  12. I Free I

I Free I Guest

[​IMG]

Deleted Account likes this.