Whatever it takes...

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Cap'n Shannon, May 28, 2015.

1. Cap'n Shannon

Cap'n Shannon New Fapstronaut

My name is Shannon, I'm a 26 year old male and married. I am also a Youth/Worship pastor. PMO started for me when I was in the 9th grade back in 2003, but I was inappropriately touched and/ or exposed to sexual behaviors around 4 or 5 (I can't even remember what happened, just faint ideas) and that lead to sexual (experimental) activity with a few same (sex friends) later down the road; not proud of at all. I have never considered myself a homosexual because I've always been attracted to the opposite sex, but I was looking for sexual gratification wherever I could get it...plus I respected girls too much to consider sleeping with them. Happy to say that I've been married to my beautiful wife for a little over 3 years now. Unfortunately, that didn't make the PMO go away. It's a once in awhile relapse, but it's killing me and how I look at my wife and I HATE IT! She deserves better than this, so I'll do whatever it takes to kill this monster. I've been PMO free as of 17 hours ago. All I can say is..."please help."

2. The Eleven

The Eleven Fapstronaut

You're here, and that's a good start.

Take a look around, read some journals....lots of great people in here who have seen and done it all and are very available to provide as much advice or support as you might want.

My recommendation: Start by figuring out how you're going to deal with the triggers you will encounter every day. Some of them can be avoided. How will you avoid them? Some of them can't be avoided. How will you prevent them from pushing you into action?

3. Cap'n Shannon

Cap'n Shannon New Fapstronaut