What video game are you playing now? v. 1

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Feb 16, 2017.

1. I'm playing CS:GO, any other Fapstronauts who want to add me and play with me? :) If yes, just pm me!

2. Spoony

Spoony Fapstronaut

Escape from Tarkov at the moment

3. The Witcher 1 , GWENT (the witcher multiplayer card game), Quern - undying thoughts, A game of dwarves
    Ughh .. sometimes it's hard for me to choose one of these when I have only limited free time :D

4. 5speed

5speed Fapstronaut

Battlefield 1 on PC, love it.

5. FFVI, probably my favorite game of all time.

6. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

Just started the hidden ones dlc on accident origins.

7. Hopefully able to play Monster Hunter in a day or so when it's released!

Kizito.D and TaiseiReborn like this.
  8. TaiseiReborn

TaiseiReborn Fapstronaut

That's what I'm waiting for. I want to just say I'm playing it now as I'll be missing for a bit when it comes out.

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. IggyIshness

IggyIshness Fapstronaut

I play csgo, what is your rank?

10. Just played Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice. Really awesome game, mechanics are a bit simple but it's the audio design and story that shines through.

11. I'm thinking about getting The Elder Scrolls Online for my Xbox One tomorrow

12. Supermarron

Supermarron Fapstronaut

Chess and Clash Royale

13. TNE

TNE Fapstronaut

Definitely buying DBfZ tomorrow! It's going to be so fun. edit: I already bought it lmao. PICKING IT up lol I pre-ordered. I'm sleepy maybe I should get some sleep? lmao

14. Even though it's a modern version of MH, the feel and the way it plays is similar to the PS2 one which is good. I enjoyed the demo and either had a choice between that game and Far Cry 5 for coop with my SO. I really wanted both. :D

TaiseiReborn likes this.
  15. TNE

TNE Fapstronaut

I've never played Monster Hunter but I am a a rabid fan of Horizon ZD so anything that has to do with running around and hunting I am excited for lol

TaiseiReborn likes this.
  16. TaiseiReborn

TaiseiReborn Fapstronaut

I never had the chance to play the first one on PS2 so I'm excited to finally play it on console :D. Little under 13 hours and we can finally play it!

Oh you'll love it then. I loved HZD as well and at times while playing HZD it felt as if I played MH be warned though it is a time sink

17. It was pretty brutal on the PS2 difficulty wise and had to be played with friends/others. I was reading that the newer one is more forgiving than the older ones and can be done solo too.

Not to say the PS2 one wasn't fun, I played that game for years it was just a lot of work constantly having to play with other people. lol

TaiseiReborn likes this.
  18. soldierpafon

soldierpafon Fapstronaut

Cant wait tile StateOfDecay 2 comes out.

19. TNE

TNE Fapstronaut

Lol i'm a fan of time sinks! I may hold off on it though because I just got FighterZ and my next purchase is probably going to be God of War PS4. But if the MH streams I watch are too fun to bare then I'll probably buy it on impulse lmao

TaiseiReborn likes this.