1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

what to do

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Jugular, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Jugular

Jugular Fapstronaut

in the place i live, being attracted to the same sex is deadly. i was studying in a public area and there was someone else studying that i really liked. i think we looked at each other several times. we did not talk at all. i felt we had something in common. something we can never talk about. something we can never have ever in our life. it is a sin. you can't do that at all. either be this way or die.

i can not stop thinking of that person since then. and i really hope i can ever meet him again and just have those silent looks again. i was really sad seeing him leaving.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2020
  2. recoome

recoome Fapstronaut

Can you in the long run migrate to a country where it's Same sex attraction is not deadly. I'd strongly advise against doing or fantasizing about same sex acts in your country as you could wreck your life. I don't think it's a sin but when in rome do as romans do.

3. Jugular

Jugular Fapstronaut

i can't take migration steps on behalf of just being attracted to same sex. this will be a huge disappointment for my family. i totally depend on them here. they definetly would disown me. on 2023 i will be graduated as a general practioner of medicine. all what i think of now is to just graduate and get a real life outside my country, but the steps of doing so is harder than ever :(

Last edited: Feb 19, 2020
  4. recoome

recoome Fapstronaut

Yes it's harder but the alternative is much much worse. I was asked to visit a psychiatrist by a counselor in 2012. I didn't visit cause I was lazy n I didn't want to spend money. a few months later I had a nervous breakdown from which I still have not recovered. never will.

the steps of migration are hard, but better than the alternative. n please don't indulge in same sex cause it's a big risk there n can really destroy ur life.

5. Jugular

Jugular Fapstronaut

i'm in such need of someone to talk to me about if i should ever act upon my same sex attraction or not. i feel so bad when i think i have to spend my whole life alone. i have my friends and everything, but no1 knows anything or even think im this way. plz give me some advice :(

6. recoome

recoome Fapstronaut

Dont indulge In same sex acts if it's a taboo in ur country.
    I indulged in my fantasies n had a nervous breakdown from which I'm still unable to recover. 2013.
    Please dont do it as it's not safe.

7. recoome

recoome Fapstronaut

How old are you by the way? I'm 30.

8. Jugular

Jugular Fapstronaut

A sad place in the middle East

9. Jugular

Jugular Fapstronaut

I can't feel confident or secure enough to tell my info anywhere :'(

10. Jugular

Jugular Fapstronaut

I'm 19 yo. Was born in 2000

11. Jugular

Jugular Fapstronaut

U got a nervous breakdown cuz it's also a taboo in Ur country or because of the one u dated, cuz I feel like there r many nice ppl around me in the uni that r the same but we never talk about those sort of things. We dare not do

12. Wow man, I feel you. I can only wish you to study and work hard enough to go to some place where people respect the way you choose to live your life. Do not feel guilty about who you are despite all the things other ppl may tell you. The problem is theirs, for not accepting anything outside their narrow views.

Best of luck, I wish you the best.

Jugular likes this.
  13. recoome

recoome Fapstronaut

it's a taboo in my country. plus if others dare not to, then let it be like that. you don't have to be a hero and reform the society. at times its better to play safe than take the risk.

Jugular likes this.
  14. Jugular

Jugular Fapstronaut

I can't thank you enough for putting Ur time to read my story, and I really appreciate that someone has such good wishes for me. Thanks man

Deleted Account likes this.
  15. Jugular

Jugular Fapstronaut

yes i totally agree with you

recoome likes this.