1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What should I do ?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by jailedindreams, Mar 22, 2020.

1. jailedindreams

jailedindreams New Fapstronaut

Hi,
    I've met a girl two years ago in my school that I really liked. She was very pretty and always smiling. She moved out and I never got to talk to her (I was too shy and not enough confident at that time).
    Anyways, I have her instagram and keep looking at it which is my problem because I save all pictures of her and it just makes me a freak. I feeled ashamed because of what would others and especially her think of me if they knew it. I know that I have to stop, but at the same time I just like it. I mean when I look at her I'm just happy and it makes me want to improve myself for the time I'll meet someone just like her. What are you advising ?

2. Rustcan45

Rustcan45 Fapstronaut

Delete the pictures. Then message her on Instagram. Dont create an obsession. It's not a good look.

3. I agree. you're ready to be DA MAN. Keep the pix or delete them doesn't matter, but make it real and make contact with her. She's your first. What do you have to lose? Some do, some don't, so what. There are millions of woman in the world and stop calling her a "girl". Look for woman and be a man.

4. As above, delete and get on with your life or contact her and see what happens. Do you dilly dally away your time? Are you a dreamer? Do you procrastinate? If so, you have to take some control of your life. I honestly wish when I was your age someone had told me to quit fucking dreaming and get on with my goals and ambitions. Women like men who are busy.

Deleted Account likes this.