1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What should i do??

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Seawolfee, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Seawolfee

Seawolfee Fapstronaut

So i am doing now 90 day No PMO, and Maybe more days challenge. As some of you might have seen i posted a thread about benefits after 55 days of no PMO.
    I mentioned there one of my Friends. She is working with me together as a lifeguard in smth like Coast guard. I know Her since i was 12 and she was 15. As a young child i fell in love in her, but You know how it is with holiday feelings :). I was only a good friend for her during this holiday damp. When it finished we have lost contact for about 7 years. We meet again at my current job. So back then in 2015 after reuonion we were just friends. I had no expectations and etc. When i had problems with girls or family she was by my side. Meanwhile she dated other guys, but never talked about them to me. When i started my transformation we somehow got closer. She invates me to parties at her flat, she wants to go with me to dance clubs, and once when we were she got very drunk. She was touching, huging me and it looked like she want to kiss me. I Dont know now, but month ago i was preety sure she did it. Ofc i refused couse at that night that was so strange for me! She was my friend! But from this day something had changed. When i made a party i invated my best friends from whole Poland(students, seafarers).
    My best friend from high school is kinda a playboy. He can pick up all grils and know their body language very well. He told me that he observed us when we were talking. She was constatly closing gap between us, and was intrested all the time when i was talking while she wasnt intrested at all when she was talking with the others. He also said smth like she is probably afraid to try due to age difreance.

I just Dont know what to do. She is Indeed beautyfull soul and women. She has a lot of intresting passions and hobbys. We both are dancers, lifeguards...
    Couse i Dont want to lose her as a friend, but beeing with such Amazing women is so worth it :/

Your opinion guys? How should i clarify this situation?
    And God bless You all here!

2. Ridley

Ridley Fapstronaut

Just tell her how you really feel about her. If you have nothing to hide, then you know your relationship with her is authentic. It's really that simple. I don't know what else to tell you.

3. I would just be like hey is there anything between us?, i missed many chances to date because i was to scared to ask, so seriously go for it, most of the things in my life i regret are things i did not do, heck even if she rejects you she might change her mind, but dont act defeated when she says no, or try playing it off, just be yourself and say thats fine.

4. Capt. U

Capt. U Fapstronaut

Follow your heart mang, but also communicate that you super duper value each other's friendship. Good luck

5. zeekland

zeekland Fapstronaut

Just remember you will never remember when you got turned down later in life, you will always remember when you didn't even try. Take her out for drinks or something and just throw it out there, if she has feelings she will say something and if not then laugh and put this awkwardness behind you.

I missed out on the perfect woman because of a similar circumstance, and I think about more then I really should have. Plus side is it taught me a pretty good lesson and I learned from it.