What Shall I Do?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Zeenek, Apr 12, 2016.

Should I Leave the Country and start a new live?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

100.0%
  1. Zeenek

Zeenek Fapstronaut

Hello everyone,
    Short information about me:
    Male, 26years, living at flat with parents in Poland.

When i was 21 i met a girl, we were together 3 years. At the finish our relationship she decided to cheat me with 2 or 3 maybe more men(rich men). She cheat me on money too... but this history is very long history so i won't write more about her.

After my exgirl i was without job and i hadn't much money as before
    I met a pretty young girl, we weren't together but we were talking and meeting a lot.
    I was captivated or maybe it was true love but she had a boyfriend...
    When we were meeting i had problem with erection. So i decided go to rehab from PMO but after 2 mounths she gone and my addiction relapse.
    Later She don't talk to me for a half year.
    I felt better when she don't write to me but now she is writing again and give me hope for maybe 1 month, now she is again not interested too much.

Second problem is my job,money free time. Free time i have a lot :( I have own company but it doesn't earn a lot :/ i can't buy new car etc. It rather to life by month to month.
    I'm on 3rd year of IT study, I study every 2nd weekend.
    I have a little skills in programming but not that big to earn a good money.(i can't find job for 500usd :( ).

Third problem is memories (all time in the same place) and living with parents.
    My dream is living alone or with girl and have a good job. I want be independent, actually my mom is doing all :/ dinner laundry etc. I can't decided about nothing cause it is not my flat and i haven't money...

Next problem is concentration... I can't be focused to learn, think.... i'm feeling anxiety all time in my body.

And now is option to leave my country with my good friend(girl but is like a sister).
    I can earn 2k usd and about 500-1000 usd from my company cause i sell on ebay an items.
    Maybe if i leave home,memories, start a new life will i happier? cause now i'm not :(

Everybody who know me, can say i'm a normal guy with passion(i train martial arts and jogging). I study and have own company(but only company, earn isn't enough big).

What will you do on my place? Should I leave my home?

LtGen James likes this.
  2. 1. To that girl of yours:

A. Do you think she loves you?

B. If she does?

C. Why she did not talked to you in 1.5 year?

//

2. Do you think it is a good idea to finish the university? (as soon as possible)

//

3. About being independent:

A. It can be quite rocky path.

B. If you want to do better then, maybe, a better planning could help you. I was there...

//

4. Next problem is concentration... I can't be focused to learn, think.... i'm feeling anxiety all time in my body.

A. There is a pomorodo method. You set a timer for preferred period of time (10 min, 30 min, 60 min). Use the one on your mobile and simply spend the time on the matter. (disable internet and do your stuff)

//

5. What will you do on my place? Should I leave my home?

I would get a plan which would allow me to grow (transition) into the life you want.

If it would be programming, you can split it into stages:

A. Algorithms.
    B. Design Patterns
    C. Coding
    D. UI Design.
    E. Frameworks

Then simply read a book/books for each stage and then try to get a job...

(If you have a fun at school, then stay in school)

3. Zeenek

Zeenek Fapstronaut

I don't think so...
    No... :(
    0.5 year. She think that she hurt me and don't talked... but i know that. she is good when she want something :(

Sure.
    I know :(
    I give myself chance a few month to be better at programming and found a job.
    Thanks much for promodo method! i use promodo today. 4x promodo at first day. next day will be better and i add it to my NoFap Rehab.
    Actually i learn JavaScript to be on high level. I'm writing in html,css(sass),js/jquery, and a little in php+mysql. i know WP + WooCommerce. I have 2 commercial projects. 1 webstore on WooCommerce and 1 page on WP.
    I Want to be good at front-end and start learn c# + asp.net.
    I know that promodo will help me :)
    I'm watching video tutorials + writing own code.
    I have a lot of friends at school and it's ok.

Today is better, i'm fighting with myself.

Deleted Account likes this.