What race are you?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Sep 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

Race is the existence of a certain species, and Humans are apart of the same species as animals.

2. Hardboiled24 likes this.
  3. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

4. Race is closer to "subspecies" than "species"

5. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

So our species is "animal." The prefix means "like unto, but not quite as." So it'd make sense to say that humans are literally animals.

6. Our species is human. Cat is another species. There're no such thing as "human race" or "animal species". There are five human races (races=defined by biology) : caucasoid, negroid, capoid, australoid and monogoloid. Those races are divided into ethnicities (ethnicities=defined by culture)

7. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

But ethnicities do not count as "race," because all humans are one, no matter what your skin color is.

8. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Asian Indian

9. Ethnicity is DIFFERENT from race. I proved the existence of human races in the picture above.

Hardboiled24 likes this.
  10. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

I don't consider people "black" because they're literally not the color of this
    IMG_2222.JPG
    And I don't consider people "white" because they're not literally the color of a marshmallow. So ethnicity and color is a better way to refer to people than their so called "race." We're all human, no matter what.

Blackenglish2017 likes this.
  11. Sorry to be rude, but are you stupid? Or maybe blind? Or maybe just intellectually dishonest?
    Black and white aren't races. Like it's said and proved in my picture, race isn't only skin-deep. I even cited the five races. There are three of them only for Black people, while Whites and Arabs are from the same race. Haven't you learned to read?

"We are all from the same race" and such braindead exactions are not only against all scientific evidence, it's also very dangerous. Idiots of your kind are spreading false information just like some other idiots are doing historical revisionism. You are currently doing scientifical revisionism. We're all human, I agree, but humanity is divided into racial groups. Does that hurt your sensibility? Deal with it. It's reality.

Hardboiled24 likes this.
  12. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

You sound stupid within your own comment. How are "whites" and Arabs apart of the same race? That's like saying "blacks" and the Irish are apart of the same race. Do you even know what the f**k race even means, idiot? We're all human, yea, but we identify color by "color" not by "race." That sounds as idiotic as the story of the creation of man through the Adam and Eve interpretation. Stop spreading false info, and do something else with your life.

13. Did you quit school at 11? Ever heard of biology? Whites and Arabs ARE both from the same race: caucasoid. That's a fact. By the way, you still haven't brought any credible source to anything you've said, while the picture with 8 myths about race I've posted literally debunks everything you said, citing from renowned books. So?

Hardboiled24 likes this.
  14. Blackenglish2017

Blackenglish2017 Fapstronaut

Sleep is to restore balance.

15. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

But it can also be open your third eye. What I do is sleep on my back, close my eyes, listen to vibrations to cleanse and activate my pineal gland, and I [not literally] move my left eye to the middle of my eyebrows and concentrate on that gland.

16. Blackenglish2017

You are actually communicating with spirits in another dimension who are living on a different stage of life. We are on a lower stage. We ain't even 4% of what we are meant to be. Or body is a vessel. It serves no purpose.

Third_Eye likes this.
  17. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

We were here to gather as much information as possible, not to work for somebody for the rest of your life. And what your saying makes sense.

Blackenglish2017 likes this.
  18. Blackenglish2017

That is why I stopped chasing money