1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What means to me

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Mar 10, 2023.

1. Here I sit in my quiet home, out of a world that I felt has just been passing me by. Today I bought a beautiful orchid, it really is a shame to how most stores treat such wonderful beings. I’m like that flower, at least on my best day. All these words I wish to share, all this warmth I have inside me. It’s all spit on for anger, for wishing to attack the very thing I feel compassion for. Most women in my life I felt such warmth from. Just as I carried that flower wrapped in my arms. I wish to hold her so gently, to see a smile, to feel warmth returned. The only way you can be a loser in my eyes. Is if you are so far into your sickness that you do not feel. Really take a look at yourself and examine what it is you have become. Do you really want to be the guy who has it all but nothing inside. I may be a simple man living a simple life. The world inside I have created is just as beautiful as this orchid I sit beside. Never allow yourself to sell out for greed or lust. Never abuse that woman that just wishes to be warm. I know there is a lot of caution we must take, but we are not brutes. It really is sick to think some men wish to hurt women. Just as if someone took my flower and stomped it into the ground. Do you think that would make you a tough guy? Do you think I would shake from fear? What a real man has always been is one that is guided by faith in what is right and what is good. You have to be strong in order to fight the forces that threaten those we care for most. I may sound like some sort of preacher here. I just wish for you to understand that in life the true beauty is fading out. The sickness is spreading, everytime we indulge we bring ourselves closer to the edge. I love you and hope everyone can find their way in life.