1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What kind of physical pain can you expect from nofap, SR Abstinence

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Deleted Account, Dec 17, 2022.

1. There is no, no bad side to anything, nofap is not without its own problems

While I recognise is a great thing to do, I'm wondering what the next few months are going to be like, I have serious motivation and drive, and I know I will stick to it with certainty, I just want to know what I'm potentially up against, I don't need any positive encouragement or people telling it's going to be fine or that they had no trouble, I want to hear all thats negative so that I can prepare for it

Thanks, sorry to be so blunt about it.

2. Kierann

Kierann Fapstronaut

becomingreat likes this.
  3. There are no pains except for the withdrawal of a daily ritual.

4. Blueballs, trouble shitting, pissing out semon. Penis shrivelling on occasion, are just some occurances were im experiencing pain a month in now, I wouldn't call myself an addict like I know people on here love to call themselves, nofap is a horrible idea in some regards, and its not without its problems, I do recognise some people on here can't say a bad word about it and that's fine it just not of any use to me, I've specifically asked for nothing good to be said I only want to hear negative, so excuse me for being a little annoyed rude etc

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2022
  5. wow I didn't even know most of these could be a thing, hmm I guess men with really destroyed bodies can have all of these.

6. You don't know the half of it I want to kill myself everyday

7. Every negative has a positive, if things in life are going one way flip it, it won't be easy but if you want something then a sacrifice must be paid no matter what.

not to downplay your struggle friend, not my motive, mostly just know that you can strengthen what is weak no matter what in some way you can do almost anything.

8. Ainz

Ainz Fapstronaut

I have been to something similar and something exact opposite too..... From crying silently on pillow in the night to feeling like a god. Believe in the process. Do semen retention and focus on your breathing for atleast 5 mins per day at "Exact time". Do it for 30 days and you can see the literal changes. Think of it as gambling 30 days, if nothing good comes out, you are not loosing anything..... Just 5 mins per day.

9. Ainz

Ainz Fapstronaut

There are no physical pain but there is increase in anger. You can get blueballs only when you are edging and having sexual thoughts, which starts to be extreme after day 14 onwards. I have done some 100+ streaks in past but I was away from NoFap after I got what I wanted in career, but I have returned with more ambitions.
    Hoping best for everyone.

10. Ainz

Ainz Fapstronaut

Trouble shitting happened with me once when I was on NoFap, but a high fiber diet takes care of it. Blueballs is because of edging sexually. Same goes with semen in piss. And the size of penis becomes or looks bigger after few days.
    These are all the things that should be enough for a person who genuinely wants to improve his life. If someone wants some excuse to quit, there will always be enough of them.