1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What I learned dealing with lonlieness, and why I don't care anymore.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by SirQwerty, Nov 19, 2023.

1. SirQwerty

SirQwerty Fapstronaut

This year I've felt a lot of hard feelings. Lots of tests were thown my way, but The most High has seen me through them all. I say that to say, I've learned some hard lessons that have made me stronger in the long run.

Though I still feel lonely, and have no friends, I've come not to care much about it. My desires have changed, and I enjoy peace and quiet away from technology and obnoxious people and media. Though my life seems mundane at many times, I've learned to endure hardships, and embrace pain. Nothing worth having comes easy, and no one will improve your life but yourself, and of course, The Most High God.

Learning to be grateful also helps. I'm not talking about blind positivity, ignoring the issues, but remebering we are entitled to NOTHING. I thank The Most High for waking me up every morning, as everyday is not guaranteed. Having a humble mindset keeps you from becoming complacent and meditating on what you feel you lack.

Feelings are temporary, and acting out on them accomplishes nothing most of the time. Remember your circumstances aren't permanent, and change will come. Prepare yourself to ensuere that the change is an improvement, or improve yourself to ensure your strong enough to make it through. Constantly introspect on what you can improve, self-improvement is more than getting a haircut and working out. Check yourself in how you respond to and treat others. Inspect your intentions when you help other, inspect your habits, PMO is not the only problem. Prayer and meditation has helped a lot, as the spiritual nature of the issue cannot be ignored.

This fight is hard, life is hard, and it won't get easier. Pain is meant to make you grow, I know because I have, and still am, going through it. I speak from exprience.

I hope this helps someone

Last edited: Nov 19, 2023
    Fzol, ermia, Vicit_fidem and 8 others like this.
  2. GrittyRunning

GrittyRunning Fapstronaut

Hey thanks for that. You put into words what I also believe, i was amazed.

Fzol likes this.