1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What happened this summer !

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by climberjunkie, Aug 6, 2017.

1. climberjunkie

climberjunkie Fapstronaut

(I already posted this on the nofap sub reddit but wanted to also share with you guys)

I faced a lot of tough challenges and no matter the mistakes I made, however bad they were I don't regret one bit of it. I like to write it with the most positive energy, knowing that I'll be successful, because I am the Magician, I create the energy to manifest what I want. I'm also the warrior because I hack through my challenges, I also made a lot of enemies for myself this summer but everyone who comes in and out of my life I wish the best love and success to because in the end its oneness, isness and being. If I relapse that's because I did not want it the success enough, it was not the true direction. I'm okay with that, if any of you no fapper's want to learn a solid skill you should know that you already have everything you are looking for. It's right there. You are the Magician, you summon entities. So If I know you I might just summon the devil after you, haha JUST KIDDING. If I could describe this summer I'd describe it as transformation. I do manifest a lot of energy into nofap, but also to my goal's to just BE. Life in the present is the sweetest. so if you're reading this relax your palms and breath, let your shoulders role down and smile. Because you just had a glimpse of awareness and awareness creates transparency. You've made mistakes, maybe one too many to share with the internet, but now you're here. Plant your positive seed and let it grow. Don't judge it, don't force it. Let it be. I have probably been part of this community part for 3 years and if its one thing I have learned is that team work builds a good foundation. If you had a summer of transformation during nofap I encourage you to share your story.

plant goodness likes this.
  2. plant goodness

plant goodness Fapstronaut

Lol bro please don't summon anything! Please be a nice warrior mage!