1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What does actually happen after 90 days of noFap?

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Roronoa, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Roronoa

Roronoa Fapstronaut

So I want to know from those who did 90 days how they felt about themselves. Can you describe briefly what was the impact of 90 days abstinence of PMO. Did your brain really "rebooted" itself, or do you like you're the old you you used to be. And what about these"superpowers" nofappers talk about here. Some people say they exist, others disagree. I just want to know the positive and the negative (if there is) consequences of nofap after 90 days.

2. I'm on day 108 hard-mode. It's not a magical bullet and you won't turn into a Godly force. It's benefits depend largely on the severity of your addiction. Main benefits for me have been more energy, more clear-headed and more free time. It also subconsciously allows you to make better choices in day-to-day life. Since undergoing the streak I have quit alcohol, video games, animal products, gluten, and dairy. I also exercise daily and try to meditate semi-frequently. It's a great catalyst for change, and that's what's life-changing about it.

Harry91 and Roronoa like this.
  3. Kingwd

Kingwd Fapstronaut

Congratulations Chef Boy, but what about low libido or PIED? Was those problems for you before your streak?

Roronoa likes this.