1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What do you actually do in life?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Johnnywheels2000, May 17, 2023.

1. Johnnywheels2000

Johnnywheels2000 Fapstronaut

I know I have my routine and my list of things to do each day. I may not always like it, but I understand why I have to do things. The daytime I know things are moving so I do too. Even if I find my life simple, there’s still a lot of shit I think about too. I find myself bored sure, but not really, there is so much to do.

The world is dirty, you go to a store and it’s run like shit. You come online, this wonderful expansive world, yet it’s all these people whining to each other. We stop jerking off so we can do something else with our hands. Yet things just get worse, I got vices sure, so I’m no goody boy.

I get high and drink, but I don’t have to do it during the day. Even if I do I know well enough to keep myself going. The list won’t just go away, you can say “who cares” all you want. If you don’t give a shit, nobody should give a shit about you. Why make something nice for you if you just take it and feel you deserve it.

None of us deserve a woman, we don’t deserve to be rich, we don’t deserve friends. People don’t want to be around us because we don’t offer something worthwhile. If you want to be a loser it’s easy, just give up and keep messing up. Don’t come crying 10 years later when you have nothing.