1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

what did elon musk mean when he said "they dont like competition" to russel brand?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Onceagain2.0, Sep 20, 2023.

1. Onceagain2.0

Onceagain2.0 Fapstronaut

Elon Musk has seemed to have aligned himself with both Andrew Tate and Russel Brand.

Both Andrew Tate and Russel Brand are known for being misogynistic to the point of sex offenders, and Tate being considerably worse because he doesn't just rape women he traffics them out to other men .

where does Elon Musk come into this
    i mean having listened to Elon Musk for a few years on quite a fair amount of topics not only listening to his ideas but getting some understanding of his character he in no way gives the impression hes a misogynist but i have no idea granted he is a billionaire and his wife is beautiful but Musk doesn't seem like a big party guy he seems like a buisness man through and through you imagine Musk working when hes not working . Honestly you have no idea i have no idea how Elon Musk spend free time away from operating businesses and talking to experts, seminars, meeting politicians speaking to foreign princes and businesses. what does the man do when he isnt doing all of this . you dont see many pictures or cover stories about Elon Musk spotted here with family or friends. its always about the buisness.

you don't hear much about Elon going to many big social events, or anything Andrew Tate would besides kickboxing pimping ,beating up and raping women and Brand fuck knows what he gets up to but no doubt hes out trying to get into a womens knickers who knows Brand may have changed alot with age he seems to be on this health mind and fight against the man kind of thing but his younger days he was a bipolar heroin addict with mania and sex addiction .it is strange were only hearing about this now but theres probably a lot more to it Tates accusations were not old they were fairly recent Brands accusations must have been 10-20 years ago some of these girls were 16 and he was 30 hes the kind of guy youd imagine if theres one but who knows

who knows why its only being told now

Elon doesnt really match either of the kinds of apart from there celebrity but personality wise they are all very different men apart from Tate and Brand of sex offenders and Tate also monopolizes it Brand is just Bipolar with a sex addiction and serious drug problem and who the fuck knows

where exactly does Elon fit into this

why does Elon somehow think that both of these guys who have a clear history two very similar but two very different cases. Russel is a sexual deviant and predator who sexually abuses and rapes women allegedly but given the mans nature and personality and history of drug abuse and bipolar and sexual conduct in every situation i mean the guys a walking hormone i would think there is a strong chance these women are telling the truth

and then there is Andrew Tate just a complete arsehole, i dont know who the guy is but he talks so much crap is unbelievable and i dont know anything about the women hes with but jesus i wont go into it

Tate gives me vibes that hes essentially a sex and human trafficker and he makes me think he is for all we know will have or has ties to groups in syria . become a muslim his whole speil gives me 14th century Afghanistan complete control over women abuse violence rape, and possibly beheading .

That kind of fucked up .

Thats what inforsee of Andrew Tate
    If he loses all his money thats the impression i get

Where is the connection to ELON MUSK how does Elon Musk feel the need to align himself with these two men and then try to defend either of them.

I mean i understand these guys are really playing innocent , but you just have to look at there nature there history of similar behaviours red flags everywhere. it really doesnt take a huge stretch of the imagination to envision the kind of shit these two guys got upto. but Tate is considerably worse he uses women for profit not just to sexually abuse he sees women the same way the taliban see women so all and all tate is considerably worse.

Realistically why would any of these women lie about any of the accusations.

some people talk shit and say they do it for money.

But what does Elon Musk say" they dont like competition" which makes it even stranger

OK so its not about money OK its about removing the "competition" who is the competition? Firstly these women all know there abusers so are they a plant . who is the competition such a strange thing to say

Why does Elon Musk have input on these two cases who is the competition. it doesn't make any sense. Musk has absolutely nothing in common with either of these men who is the competition surely its not the women surely Elon Musk doesnt mean its the women trying to take these men down for profit or is Elon suggesting something else

i can understand why people would want to ahit down Andrew Tate but Russel Brand what is Russel brand doing that would cause concern to the same people who have concern over Andrew Tate there is NO SIMILARITIES

and then Elon Musk goes and shuts down a military operation in a foreign country

Musk saying that made things quite strange
    in this world of social media your wonder wether that was a calculated decision or an impulsive one .. because im struggling to see any kind of connection

from the "competition stand point "
    why Lie about Russel Brand whats there to gain by Shutting down russel Brand now is it his work or lifestyle hes been doing the same health and mind kind of thing for quite some time so i dont see anything political

Andrew Tate is different he is political but it was not an outsider to bring him down it was the women in his circle

so i don't see this as an outside competitor

so what was Elon Musk talking about?

Last edited: Sep 20, 2023
  2. LostSon41

LostSon41 Fapstronaut

Bro why do you care so much this a forum for off topic conversation not a place to start some sort of argument. None of these guys are in jail right now so you can’t say all this accusation stuff like it’s a fact, since you’re not providing evidence. Like if you are passionate about this topic I get it, so here’s the explanation:
    Both Elon musk and russel brand are anti-mainstream media so that’s why. Just look it up on Google.

There’s your answer so you can delete the thread now.

silex_jedi likes this.
  3. Onceagain2.0

Onceagain2.0 Fapstronaut

yeah it off topic meaning its off topic lol

i dont care SO much bro

im just using my brain it leads to things

i don't see how brand would be considered a threat hes anti mainstream but its not of anything that could be concerning i mean he talks about capitalism and green smoothies ffs hardly 007 let's get this guy convicted type shit

brand is anti mainstream but hes not political hes what everyone already knows about society about not working too hard about capitalism all that hes not a threat hes on some spiritual journey hardly bringing down empires Tate is a different story because hes not promoting health and mind hes promoting something else entirely so anti mainstream media man i dont see it

i could understand why people would want to destroy Andrew Tate but Russel Brand not air tight enough for me to believe that. what threat is brand to mainstream media . he isn't

and if anyone wants to argue bro thats entirely up to the

reality is amongst us lol

Last edited: Sep 21, 2023
  4. LostSon41

LostSon41 Fapstronaut

Fs fs

5. HealingBodyandMind

HealingBodyandMind Fapstronaut

I think maybe Musk meant “they don’t like competition”.. meaning the people who control the media stations and Hollywood and stuff like that