What are your perspectives on hooking up during NoFAP?

A group for male fapstronauts who are sexually attracted to both men and women.

1. Tswizzle

Tswizzle Fapstronaut

Warning... Some of this post might be too much if you are at a particularly sensitive stage of your NoFap practice. Some parts may be considered too much information. Now is your last chance to go away.
    During my cleanse, I found an old contact. About a year and a half ago we had sex and it was very satisfying. I can't seem to get rid of him out of my contact list... SMH. I am definitely not interested in dating him. He's an okay guy, but I just can't relate to him on many fronts. I am really only interested in the sex... But would this defeat the purpose of my NoFap journey? My other concern... he was relatively disrespectful the last time we hooked up. I take partial responsibility for not setting more boundaries with him... But He didn't want to wear protection because he is on PrEP. He showed me his test results (HIV negative) on a secure website with his name on it... But I prefer to wear a rubber in all escapades, unless we are in a relationship with very clear terms and boundaries. He also tried to send me home after we drank wine and had sex all night. I have zero tolerance for drinking and driving and I felt tipsy for sure. It was also 3am. As irritated as he had me... I am still thinking of going back for my own pleasure... Just won't drink, and will leave if he tries to bone without a rubber. Could I use this man as a tool to get through NoFap? I'm honestly pretty okay with it... But what are your thoughts? Do you think I'm selling myself short? Putting up with too much BS? Do you have a fuckbuddy that is helping you through NoFap? My issue is that I'm not really ready to mingle with the general public during the COVID19 epidemic... But I would like to get physical at some point.

2. I have a fuck bud..seems to help with pmo

3. Atlanticus

Atlanticus Moderator Assistant
    NoFap Defender

Yeah, that should snap you out of it a bit. Can you limit the disruption to your life better that way?