1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What are we supposed to do?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Johnnywheels2000, Apr 28, 2023.

1. Johnnywheels2000

Johnnywheels2000 Fapstronaut

I really don’t want to end my life, I’m standing there at the window watching 2 doves. They usually stay rather close, I watched them just look at me with a measurable distance. That is how love is for me in life.

I have this distance from the person I want to be with. I want nothing more in life but to be beside them. Yet here I see these 2 birds normally close, staying apart for no apparent reason. The unpredictability of life, an bridge to cross for us to be together.

To leave home and start a new life, even without her I feel closer. I appreciate love and make sure to never curse it. It’s a real shame to see people together and ruining it for nothing.

I was the unpredictability for those birds, even if I had a Swiss Army knife of potential actions. Sitting in their distance I just pushed the door open and slammed. They flew off from instinct and sat on a branch close together.

The only way some people are gonna be grateful is with a threat of losing them. I could have got a rifle and shot one of them. Maybe threw a couple rocks even. The hawk may have come down and tore one apart.

The point of this not the birds, it’s the bonds you do have in life. If you had or have love, make sure to be grateful. Once you really do feel the pain, you will do anything to make it stop.