1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What Are Some Examples of Activities or Accomplishments That Feel Better Than Sex?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by jcl1990, Mar 18, 2022.

1. jcl1990

jcl1990 Fapstronaut

So, I think a lot of people with the PMO habit, myself included, think that sex is the greatest thing on earth and the most pleasurable thing on earth. I know at least for me I dedicated a large part of my time on this planet thinking about sex and wishing for sex and obsessing over sex.

But what are some things that feel just as good or better than sex?

I will try to think of a few:

• Winning a fight in front of a huge crowd and everyone cheering for you and celebrating you (never experienced this myself, but am imagining it feels good)
    • Celebrating after receiving a large cash payment or winning the lottery
    • Finding out a terminal illness has went away or been cured
    • Reaching some sort of deep enlightenment that brings feelings of great joy and warmth

I have never experienced any of these. Yea, some good feelings from reading spiritual books and thinking about them.. but I don't think the pleasure from that has surpassed sex.

Anyone else have any ideas?

2. depeche69

depeche69 Fapstronaut

• Beeing approached by a beautiful girl.
    • Beeing funny in front of a crowd, where everybody is laughing about the jokes

GotCaught, Beekind and jcl1990 like this.
  3. IrishMan77

IrishMan77 Fapstronaut

Tell me if I am crazy, but for me it would be:

• The sex*al tension associated to flirting with an attractive lady.
    * Laughing
    * Being in a playful mood
    * Feeling that a friend/family member is caring about me

Beekind and jcl1990 like this.
  4. Beekind

Beekind Fapstronaut

From my experience it was eye contact with a beautiful woman.
    It felt like an atomic bomb in my soul. It even changed my from the inside out.
    Not sure why but SR makes your eye contact intense and women can feel your masculine edge.
    Agree with some ppl here , flirting and sexual tension are exciting and even better than sex itself.

jcl1990 likes this.
  5. GotCaught

GotCaught Fapstronaut

• Completing a pending assignment
    • Scoring good marks in a surprise test
    • Realising that you are the reason for someone's smile
    • Realising that someone cares about you
    And most important
    • Beating an addiction

6. for me its a moment .

the day which i am no longer an addict , where my family is eating food in a hotel and i am paying the bill. i can see the happiness in there eyes and they are looking at me with a smiling face. i am having my suv parked outside the hotel.

i like to live this moment .

GotCaught and jcl1990 like this.
  7. SpartanWarriorForLife

SpartanWarriorForLife Fapstronaut

Money

jcl1990 likes this.
  8. CactusJack69

CactusJack69 Fapstronaut

I think you're putting the sex on a pedestal. For me, it's nothing compared to challenging yourself to do something you thought you couldn't, and then rising to that challenge. Set yourself a goal, and then smash it. See how good you feel.

jcl1990 and ZenithOfMan like this.
  9. Morior Invictus

Morior Invictus Fapstronaut

Like CactusJack said. Nothing material will bring you such intense satisfaction. Set a goal, smash it, and realize you can accomplish whatever you put your mind too.

Hitting that deadlift goal, hitting that martial arts goal, mastering that one song on the instrument you play, meeting your grade goals,

jcl1990 and CactusJack69 like this.