1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What’s the most unfair game ever?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Leanmaxxing, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Leanmaxxing

Leanmaxxing Fapstronaut

Life. Thanks for playing.

NfBigGlP, morp and Wolves of Wisdom like this.
  2. Leanmaxxing

Leanmaxxing Fapstronaut

I feel stuck and lost. I feel apathetic. Life is very repetitive. Working is torture. Some people have it all just existing while others get abused and lose their whole lives and get nothing. It’s very unfair. No one will ever play such an unfair game but it was forced upon us. What’s the point. What’s in it for the vast majority who aren’t so lucky?

morp likes this.
  3. Leanmaxxing

Leanmaxxing Fapstronaut

You’re right. I have a journal where I track my thoughts and goals for awhile and it’s just me constantly complaining about work. My goal is to relieve the pain of working either by saving and taking long breaks or just find an easier job with less hours so I can stick around long term and I’ll be fine with taking a huge pay cut for it.
    I’ve been trying to figure the other ways to make money like online but feel clueless on how to actually do it. I wish I can just be a criminal and just steal and sell drugs but that never ends well. Nothing pays more reliably than a 9 to 5 but it’s just awful. Which is why I’ll just keep trying to find a job that pays decent without sacrificing all my time and health. I’m willing to take a huge pay cut from my current job for more free time and less responsibilities.
    I agree. Work wears me out and all I wanna do after is to take care of myself and destress before going back in the morning. The weekends are the only real free time I have but half of it is spent on errands. It is all by design, they give you just enough downtime so you can destress and take care of errands but not enough where you can focus on other moneymaking options. Even when I did, I never figured out a way out of this. I feel stuck. So a realistic goal for me would to get my ideal job that pays decent without having me putting in unnecessary hours as long as the work gets done. I’m willing sacrifice 25% to 30% of my salary for this. It is worth it imo. Then with free time, I can focus on improving my health and other ways of making money. Anyways, Thanks for your input bro and good luck to all of us who were forced to be here on this floating blue rock where money rules everything.

4. nellywilk

nellywilk Fapstronaut

Life is pretty fair in my opinion. If you do good things in life soon or later they will come back to you in some way. Bad people can't be happy people in my opinion. Just few days ago i helped my friend with the studies and yesterday came across a great best assignment writing services https://bestaustralianwriters.com/, which will help me with all my paper assignments in the future. Isn't that a good example of karma?

Last edited: Dec 19, 2023
    Trainee likes this.
  5. Prophet Harry

Prophet Harry Fapstronaut