1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Wet Dreams and Sleep wanking

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Spuggy, Aug 29, 2023.

1. Spuggy

Spuggy Fapstronaut

Hey all.

Been going through a stress full time and wet dreams have become more regular thing.

But they also become quite physical in way they weren’t before, with stopping in sleep, wanking and humping the bed ( which has kept my roommate up) through this he also ended up seeing my dick when he came to wake me up then we went away and he told me he saw me full on wank all very embarrassing.

Believe that and combining with blue balls resulted in a lot of physical pain in my testes the other week needing to go to A & E and ending up ejaculating during an ultrasound. It’s been a difficult.

Less stressed now and seems to of reduced. But just want some advice and thoughts on what to do.

Thanks

2. Saul3

Saul3 Fapstronaut

Its difficult with a room mate but i guess he's seen stuff like that before.
    What is blue balls?
    Saul

3. Spuggy

Spuggy Fapstronaut

Blue balls is when your aroused sometime naturally sometimes external things happen that build up the need and expectation of ejaculating but you dont so your in discomfort and pain. Not that the balls actually turn blue.

4. Saul3

Saul3 Fapstronaut

I didnt know that word! Thanks
    Saul