1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

We're part of something GREAT!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by DireWolf, Apr 3, 2015.

1. DireWolf

DireWolf Fapstronaut

With the weeked coming up, i remember, the weekends were the biggest difficulty was, alot of free time and self degradation in exchange for fake poison disguised as pleasure, sick filth, that is the past.

It's time we congratulate ourselves, i believe the nofap idea is not a fad, thanks to @alexander we can gather and share our stories, this forums grows ALOT every single day, we are changing ourselves, our lives, we are becoming an engine for change, so all my brothers out there, you relapsed? step up to the challenge again, i will be right with you, you are a seasoned veteran? great, share with us and let us be inspired, are you depressed or feeling down? we are here and nobody gets left behind, this fight is ours, victory is within us inside our own temple, we have forged ourselves anew from sacrifice and fighting the most difficult fight there is, a fight against us, and we will rise again, better than before, every single time, slay the beast that keeps you from becoming your true potential, the beast hides behind your pain.

[​IMG]

2. DannyCool

DannyCool Fapstronaut

Big Up NoFap it is the best thing ever. Thanks to all who make it possible.

3. GreatScott!

GreatScott! Fapstronaut

Spot on! That's what it boils down to, isn't it?

4. brian18

brian18 Fapstronaut

Spot on buddy, to battle comrades !