1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Well i need someone to talk about anxiety...

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by saddist_adult, Feb 4, 2024.

1. saddist_adult

saddist_adult Fapstronaut

I have been dealing with a bad anxiety even after therapy... While i already cleaned from PMO but there are so many things that triggered me on daily. Now it took a hold on my job and personal growth. I seriously need to someone talk about it...

2. What causes you anxiety?

TimeToQuitNow likes this.
  3. Be Inspired

Be Inspired Fapstronaut

How many days in a row do you have of no PMO?
    You may be hitting a flatline

Mara43 likes this.
  4. Joseph Campbell

Joseph Campbell Fapstronaut

Anxiety sucks... I'm sorry you're stuck in it right now. For what it's worth, I've found a surprising amount of symptom relief from Ashwagandha powder. I know everyone and their cousin has a claim to some new supplement nowadays, but this is a pepper plant root people have been using for ever and a day in India and West Africa for stress management and vitality, and fortunately has become popular enough in the West to have undergone a fair bit of scientific scrutiny, demonstrating an effective lowering of cortisol, the primary stress hormone, at appropriate doses.

I look at medicine for mental health as an occasional necessary evil; something that will alleviate symptoms, giving you the space from your own anxiety to do the work that might heal the deeper wounds.

Anyway, it's not for everyone, definitely give it a goog or read-through on examine.com, but if you feel like you've talked about all there is to talk about in therapy and are taking care of your general health and still the anxiety persists, I think this is where medicine can really help.

5. Joe1023

Joe1023 Fapstronaut

Feel free to send me a message if you want to.