1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

We see too much.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Johnnywheels2000, May 21, 2023.

1. Johnnywheels2000

Johnnywheels2000 Fapstronaut

Life feels so lonely because it seems so vast, seems impossible to find a place. Casting our net so far we can’t even see it, that’s the root cause in my eyes. I see life represented as a tree, it makes sense to me.

We can only grow when our roots set into the ground. We are locked in place, yet we grow towards the sky. We have a tough outer shell that protects the life inside of us. Branches spread out reaching to each other, coming so close. Our roots are all linked together, our tie to humanity.

We truly aren’t alone as I can go out my window and see someone. Loneliness is a state of mind, severing your own roots. Cutting yourself off because you fear it will happen anyways. I feel connected and disconnected, it’s all coming from the same mind. I am that difference, when I say I’m lonely, I cut myself off from life.

Legacy of Lost Soul likes this.