1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

We make yourselves feel left out.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Johnnywheels2000, Sep 20, 2023.

1. Johnnywheels2000

Johnnywheels2000 Fapstronaut

There is a mind that leads us into habits and patterns no matter how destructive. A mind on its own will respond to whatever is in view. Yet it conveniently misses all the beauty, almost refusing to acknowledge its existence.

Despite how I feel today about where my mind is. It’s a beautiful life, even if so many suffer and the prospect of such hangs over my head. If you keep falling eventually you can’t get back up. Legs too tired for another step, just sitting there and waiting for time to pass.

Most of us who say death would be a blessing for today, don’t truly believe that. It’s a grab for control even if it eliminates every other possible choice. If you truly wished to die you could will it on yourself. Yet there is always another step just out of reach. For today I say I’m going over to it just to see, it’s either I wait here or I keep going.

fusion47 likes this.