1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

We are the ones to change it.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Johnnywheels2000, May 19, 2023.

1. Johnnywheels2000

Johnnywheels2000 Fapstronaut

This sickness that spreads like cancer inside our bodies. Our own urges weaponized and used against us. Taking women and squeezing every ounce of beauty away. Training our minds to defile and to undress everyone with our eyes. I stop myself and I feel ashamed. I’m glad I do because before I would just do it with no regard for them.

We become perverts over time, life because dirty and cheap. We want so bad what is going to destroy us. I still get urges to look at that shit, hear those awful sounds in my ears. No, it’s not going to do anything but put me steps behind. There is no benefit but to stir up old feelings and remind me that I’m still so far gone.

This is far more serious than anyone can imagine on their own. I can’t believe how people talk, how they see this life. It’s such a shame to want to infect the world with your sickness. I can’t imagine being someone that puts that into the world. It’s up to us to change, it’s up to us to demonstrate to the world.

If you read this and don’t care, if you just come here because it’s something to do. You are just a squatter, just a bum standing on the corner staring at life going on. You have no place, have no power, power comes from being invested. If I asked you, you would answer me with confidence.

If you want people to give a shit about you, say something that’s worth giving a shit about. Don’t just spout off nonsense you heard, show me you care, show me your emotions. I care and it hurts everyday but I’m not gonna be numb. I’m too young to give up, too much to do, too many people counting on me. It’s not up to me to quit, it’s not even a choice, it’s life or death brothers. Call me crazy but I see it so clear that I can’t stop it, it’s incredible.