1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Watching smallville spoilers in this warning

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Rockemsockemrobots, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Rockemsockemrobots

Rockemsockemrobots Fapstronaut

I remember watching this show here and there and i liked it but i never watched it in order. Now i am. Just watched the pilot episode and wonder what lana will think now that the green gem necklace she gave to the dude is now gone you would think she'll ask about it sooner or later. And when i saw that guy use the lightning on the guy i was like what a sith using that force lightning sweet. I liked the pilot. I wish clark would have been allowed to have the car to. Jeez louise cmon man. On to episode 2.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Smallville is amazing! Easily one of my top 3 favorite shows of all time. My min is currently watching it all for the first time, and she's using my hulu account to watch, so I keep checking in to see what episode she's on. :p she's getting pretty close to some of my favorite episodes, in season 5, so I'm excited.