1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Watching motivational videos

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by LostHope6313, Jan 8, 2023.

1. LostHope6313

LostHope6313 Fapstronaut

I have been struggling with PMO since I was 12, I am 25 now and for the first time in my life I went for 6 days and still going strong without PMO. I know it’s not a big accomplishment to most but to me it really is. I don’t know if it’s a change in mindset or what, but I had 2 girls ask me if I have a gf this past week alone!!

What really helped me was listening to motivational videos/speeches on YouTube several times a day. As a side note, if you are struggling with friction burns on your member, it is crazy how fast your body can heal itself. Don’t give up hope. I have had friction burns for years that I never gave a chance to heal. I have been applying aquaphor nightly all over(with a latex glove) and using a penile skin moisturizer after showering in the morning and I am shocked at how well it is healing. Areas of discoloration are slowly starting to return to normal, and rough areas are starting to soften. I just had to share my progress as I so happy to have made it this far.

2. Squire

Squire Fapstronaut

I'm glad to hear that. Just keep going and everything will be great

3. DiegoSR

DiegoSR Fapstronaut

Good job! Just be aware that you can achieve much, much more! A 6days streak is just the beginning
    And the improvements you will feel... they're crazy!
    Good luck!

4. SDJR

SDJR Fapstronaut

For me peak horniness came after 8-9 days. After that.. I don't want to say it gets easier but you start to cool off.
    The part I'm struggling with now is feeling sort of flat. I honestly can't get an jolt from a coffee or a buzz from a beer. So it's tempting to 'try' pmo to see if it can wake me up you know? The brain is very sneaky and it tries to fuck with you...

DiegoSR likes this.
  5. jackie86

jackie86 New Fapstronaut

Great Keep it up. I'm glad to hear that. Just keep going and everything will be great. Last year when I was facing many problems and ups and downs in my life then I was in depression due to face many problems. Someone suggest me for good physiatrist and for life coaching because life coaching is best way to finish your depression or improve your mental health then I was started life coaching to improve my mental health and just for depression and finally now I am totally out of depression and live my life very happy. I think you should start life coaching. Because life coaching is very beneficial for us.

6. deymi

deymi New Fapstronaut

cheers to that!