1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Voyeurism and tiredness.

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Voyeurism, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Voyeurism

Voyeurism New Fapstronaut

It all started 6 years ago, so I was 19 years old. I was delivering food and the light went off in the building, there was only one window with the light on and so I could achieve my first voyeur experience, by accident. From there, every time I distributed food at night, I started looking through the windows looking for girls.
    Later, I started going to the institute. But when it got dark I left to go to any building in the neighbourhood. I also used to frequent a park at night where the girls peed outside the nightclub. I thought about the same thing all day, even when I was with other people and during the class.
    From then until now, all these years I have been doing the same thing during my free time.
    It's a compulsive attitude that leads me to do it without thinking, and then I regret masturbating and feeling tired.
    IT'S ALREADY TIME OF CHANGE, I HAVE DECIDED NOT TO GO IN SEARCH OF VOYEUR ACTIVITIES, NOT TO MASTURBATE ME, AND NOTHING OF PROSTITUTES.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Good to hear you are making a change.

Voyeurism likes this.
  3. I think the urge to watch might be relatively natural; it's what you actually do that counts. Why get erect over women you're not going to have sex with or make pregnant?

MissionPossible likes this.
  4. Voyeurism

Voyeurism New Fapstronaut

I LIKE YOUR ANSWER, MANY THANKS

SirErnest likes this.
  5. abreu

abreu Fapstronaut

"I also used to frequent a park at night where the girls peed outside the nightclub." My case is similar. In the 80s I did this many times. 6 women noticed me and got scared. I still feel guilty of the trauma I inflicted on them. I don't know who the are so I can't apologize to them.

6. abreu

abreu Fapstronaut

It's very difficult to me to live with my past. I harassed women in the 80s. I inflicted a trauma on them what they can't cope. They had to carry of the burden of this harm for decades. Maybe it had an impact on their sexual life. And it was me who did this. I am not better than Kevin Spacey and others.