Vivid dreams

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by FutureKing, Jun 1, 2020.

1. FutureKing

FutureKing Fapstronaut

I decided to start practice semen retention, and have been having some vivid dreams. In my last one an attractive woman said to me "Don't question it, just do it." I would like to know the meaning, as I would like a glimpse into my subconscious. I've never had a wet dream because I always awaken before the act, and woke up. I got out my memo pad and wrote the words down, "Don't question it just do it." I started thinking the words at work today, and had a few women flat out staring at me while I simply smirked. I was training employees today and the words came back, "Don't question it just do it." My employer said that the results of my training were amazing.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. jaybelgium

jaybelgium Fapstronaut

Glad to hear that your employer was satisfied. I also belief in the fact that there is a meaning behind a person's dreams and that it's the subconcious mind trying to tell you sth.

I do not know what your vivid dream means though, maybe it's your addiction talking? (that it wants you to PMO) However do not listen to it.

Wishing you the best!

3. False promise

False promise Fapstronaut

Iunno about the meaning of those words.. but it seems pretty self explanatory. I just woke up from having some extremely vivid dreams, mostly lucid. Semen retention will definitely do that.

4. Awesome, Keep exploring your dreams, they are full of useful insight. I am no professional but from what I read, it's important to revisit the emotion that is present when a particular thing happens in a dream. This is the clue to what it is pointing at. If you felt exited or happy when this girl said to you "don't question it, just do it" It is probably pointing towards a desire that you have, something you want to achieve. Anyway, only you will know. Happy dreaming :)