1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Visiting a prostitute after a long streak? Advice for inexperienced

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by georgebou7, Mar 6, 2022.

1. georgebou7

georgebou7 Fapstronaut

Hi guys,

I would like to share an idea in order to hear your ideas in the topic too.

I know about Nofap for 2 years. Generally I had short streaks and now I am on my longest streak, 80 days.
    I am happy with this streak and generally I have very good habits, like no instagram, gym and others.
    However, my sexuality is a weird thing. I am totally inexperienced because particularly I am very shy to approach girls and my confidence is very low etc. Now I live in a country that I don't speak the language well and it is even more difficult to socialize meet girls. So I have the idea to visit a prostitute for the first time. This is because I feel old too and I wouldn't like to seem totally inexperienced when I will meet a girl.
    What do you think about that? Will this affect my progress? Or will this even boost my confidence and help me relax with approaching girls issues? I discuss this topic with my friends but I would like to hear other thoughts too.

2. My advice would be a decided, "No." It's not a good idea. For convenience, not by order of importance, I will number a few points to support my advice.

1) As soon as you orgasm, you will reset your dopamine addiction cycle such that the clock is ticking until your body's urges will come in full again. Even within the first 24 hours afterward, you will likely experience what many here call "the chaser effect." After such a long time without, your body will scream for a second "hit" of the dopamine shortly after the first one, as if the first were insufficiently satisfying.

In short, you are highly likely to lapse back into the addiction you had before.

2) Your brain is likely seeking this "high" and looking for an excuse or rationalization by which to ease your guilt for getting it. However, once it's done and over, you will feel great regret--though it will be too late to reverse it. Just don't give in!

3) You could get caught. If it's illegal where you are, and as you have no experience with it, you may not be savvy enough to avoid a "sting" operation. But almost worse than the police catching you would be to have a friend chance to pass, and spot you, just as you were entering the forbidden lair. How would you ever live it down? Such things as this are never forgotten--it would be remembered for the rest of your life, and the knowledge would likely spread to multiple others.

4) You could get sick. HIV, herpes, gonorrhea, syphilis, hepatitis, and more can all make you very sick. These diseases can be fatal. Most have no permanent cure--they are lifelong diseases; once you've acquired them, you must either abstain from further sexual contacts or protect your partner very carefully, or feel anxious/responsible/guilty that your partner might contract the disease(s) from contact with you.

Seriously. Look up these diseases online. Learn about how they are transmitted, how well a condom might protect you, what the symptoms are, and how long they last. What treatments, if any, are available for them? Find out. If you deliberately choose to remain ignorant of the possibilities, you only endanger yourself and others.

5) After an orgasm, your emotional balance, sleep cycle, mental acuity, and energy will all be affected. Once you've lost the benefit of the 80-days' abstention, you will require many more days to regain it--difficult days. Was it challenging to get past the first several weeks? Do you really want to put yourself through that again before having a legitimate partner with whom to continue to express your genuine shared affections?

6) There is no need to worry about being inexperienced. The less experienced you are, the better it will be when you marry. If you are inexperienced, it will show--and your partner will appreciate the fact that you are a virgin.

7) If you are NOT a virgin when you marry, how will your companion feel upon learning the truth? If you do not wish to reveal the truth, how will you keep it secret? Would you not be worried that it would come out eventually, perhaps, even, accidentally?

8) The prostitute doesn't love you--only your money. You will feel cheated afterward. (NOTE: I've never used the services of a prostitute, but some knowledge does not require personal experience--just ask others here who have passed over these paths.)

The best way to avoid all of these problems is to simply not go there. Don't do something you would later regret.

When I reached 90 days without so much as a wet dream, I still had some of the effects of withdrawal, particularly the insomnia. After nearly twice that I was beginning to sleep much better. I recommend you stay the course. After you reach 200 days, come back and share with us how you feel about it. I expect you will feel very, very happy that you did not let it all go at the 80-day mark.

For tips on how to intrinsically change your sexual habits and appetites, see the links in my signature.

3. I would not do it. I had thought about doing it in the past and reasons number 3 and 4 above were my two biggest reasons I did not do it.

I would add another reason not to do it. The money you spend, think about how you can spend that money in a lot better way.

4. Armin1

Armin1 Fapstronaut

Can I ask where do you live, and how old are you?

5. No, don't do that. The reason that sex exists is to make babies, and outside of that there can be just a connection with a person you like.
    The prostitute may be doing it for pleasure, but it's overwhelmingly likely that's it's for money, or that she is forced to do it.

6. g2stop

g2stop Fapstronaut

It’s a strong no from me. I wish I was a virgin and had never slept with prostitutes. Do yourself a favour and save sex for someone you love.