Using Nofap?

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by ajay.05, Dec 8, 2015.

1. ajay.05

ajay.05 New Fapstronaut

Hi, i'm Ajay and i''m new to nofap. Can anyone briefly explain me some important things that I can do with nofap, i.e., How can i use nofap more productively??

2. DrRobotronic

DrRobotronic Fapstronaut

Are you asking how NoFap can make you more productive?

The simplest way that NoFap makes you productive is you spend less time indulging yourself in PMO, so you have more time on your hands. As well, the more time you spend away from PMO, the less space in your mind it will occupy, allowing you to focus and think about other things.

It's up to you to decide what to do with this free time and greater focus, many people recommend meditation or exercise, I do both and I cannot recommend them highly enough. You could use the time to read more, pursue a hobby, spend time with friends and family, whatever you choose.

3. ajay.05

ajay.05 New Fapstronaut

Great! Can you please say how can I start using nofap, or can you quote any link which says this? Is it just a forum, or do I get anything else?

4. yousuff

yousuff Fapstronaut

Okay, You are new on this journey and websites too. I would suggest you to take to browse all the forums of NoFap. You will be able to understand the whole thing. It is hard teach people how nofap works by commenting. If you do not understand anything precisely then ask for help, helpful people are always there.

5. DrRobotronic

DrRobotronic Fapstronaut