1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Unhealthy coping

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Imgoinghome, Dec 21, 2022.

1. Imgoinghome

Imgoinghome New Fapstronaut

I've exchanged one addiction for another and now find that I have strong urges to masturbate when I'm sad , angry bored and stressed.

sometimes it feels pointless looking for further help.

I know the only one who can help me is me. My brain controls my hands and my actions and my thoughts. I have to master control over my mind and find ways to improve my life so I don't look for ways to escape reality.

Does anyone have any tips on how to keep on top of this, the biggest challenge is consistency.

Also if there's anyone out there with positive success stories I'd love to hear them, My sexual energy is so drained and it would be motivational to hear about some success people have experienced and how they got there.

God bless to you all
    My prayers are with all who are struggling with any form of addiction

2. Maxim98

Maxim98 Fapstronaut

As long as you don't have panic attacks or something like that you need to drop all these sinfully addictions... Even if that makes you like an old lady (bored and tired) pmo and all that stuff is what society wants to be seen as normal or no big deal... Its like a bank robbery

Imgoinghome likes this.