1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

UnControlled

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Austinmor, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Austinmor

Austinmor New Fapstronaut

My name is Austin I'm 20 years of age and have been in a relationship for 2 years. I car avout this girl more than anything but being around other women I lose track of who I am all thoughts, all feeling, and all standards are gone. Sexual thought rapidly fill my head with every girl I see and my body impulses movement until I resist it. I feel as if I do not have control over myself and I am worried that I will end up hurting the one I am with. I try to stop the thoughts and resist urges but I feels as if I am a different person at times and I'm unsure I'm what to do.

2. Hello and welcome to NoFap! Your problem, to be honest, I'd actually say is better than some of the other problems I see on here. Let's see if we can't help you.

Consider making a journal so others can track and support you. Build support by supporting others.

Here: https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?forums/ages-20-24.18/

Good luck!

3. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?