1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Two choices for u all

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, May 21, 2017.

Which would harm you less

1. Fapping

75.0%
  2. Drugs

25.0%
  1. I see lots of talk about drugs so
    What would you choose

2. What type of drugs are we talking? I need specifics @Jacaré209

3. If you call marijuana "drugs", I would say yes - time after time it is a great help and anti-stress. Otherwise no - drugs are not solution.

4. And snow

5. Need to be more specific than that man. I would take fapping over shot of heroin any day. But if that would be weed or some light shrooms of similar effect and potency then I would choose those over a fap. Preferably neither one though.

Gamebred305 likes this.
  6. Drugs like Anything which makes u feel high

7. Both at the same time.

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. It's apparent you have never taken drugs... try some. Why not?

Gamebred305 likes this.
  9. meanbean70

meanbean70 Fapstronaut

Some drugs are clearly worse than fapping. If its weed or something light, then fapping, but if its hard drugs, than those are by fare more harmful than fapping.

10. Protagonist

Protagonist Fapstronaut

11. You should not be promoting drug taking to anyone, let alone on a forum used by people with addictive personalities! o_O

Deleted Account likes this.
  12. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

Fapping would harm you less

Gamebred305 and Deleted Account like this.
  13. Conrad Aether

Conrad Aether Fapstronaut

Honestly, I think Pot is a pretty fun and safe "drug" to use, I've tried it a couple times with friends and my GF and it was rather fun, I'm not promoting drugs, just saying that if you must, or want to try one, Marijuana is a pretty safe bet, not the synthetic stuff tho, that shit is way too harmful.

14. Bet bro

15. immortal5

immortal5 Guest

Drugs brah, some pcp and dmt never killed anyone. well maybe it did but fk fapping.