1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Turned off

Discussion in 'Partner Support' started by Deleted Account, Dec 3, 2018.

1. My SO and I recently had a bad day where he PMO and I found out.

I’m not really in the space to want to be intimate right now. This has happened before and lasted for a few days, but this time feels a lot stronger. The past few nights, I’ve been avoiding sleeping in the bed with him but last night, I didn’t have any excuse. I kind of turned away on the other side of the bed and I guess he noticed the distance. It’s not that I don’t want him to be affectionate with me. It’s just with the lights off and is lying in our bed, i don’t want any type of sexual advances from him. We usually cuddle a lot when we sleep.. so much so that he usually find me in his sleep and pulls me in, often with his hand kind of cupping me. I know I’d just feel so uncomfortable if we cuddled. I felt him turn towards me yesterday and my heart stopped thininking he was going to slide over and cuddle again. It’s a weird feeling and I don’t even know if I’m exposing how I’m feeling accurately.

I just feel bad that it’s offending him so much. I just feel like id tense up and want him off of me if he were to try and have sex, so I’ve been honest about it all. Anyway, I hope this feeling doesn’t last long... at least the cuddling feeling

Nate1879 likes this.