1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

too much temptation!!

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by stoikimojic, Nov 1, 2022.

1. stoikimojic

stoikimojic Fapstronaut

This is the first strike where I'm really avoiding all sorts of temptations and triggers, I don't watch content that I suspect includes any sort of exciting images,(movies, YT videos, social media in general,..), same in RL, the second I notice a feminine silhouette I throw my eyes in the other direction, this is hard as F, especially in the street, my eyes fell today on a woman's back for a split of a second and its steel on my mind...
    The shit is everywhere, sex is literally everywhere, and how those young ladies dress nowadays, is catastrophic!
    I'm rewatching naruto, I'm at ep30 or so, and I found myself being triggered by watching sakura sitting in some weird positions!!, and Aku half naked! without forgetting naruto and his stupid sexy Jutsu!!

I'm starting to get a lot more sensitive from literally everything I see!
    Is this normal? I'm 40+ days.

2. loneloan

loneloan Fapstronaut

this is what its like to be a retention man,welcome! but seriously this is normal but we all learn to cope with it as time goes on. You were too dumbed down/numbed down before so you missed out on all these variety of experiences and stimuli.

stoikimojic likes this.
  3. stoikimojic

stoikimojic Fapstronaut

Guess I was!
    I now can see clearly through this shity society we live in, it's not that i didn't completely see it before, but now i get it.
    Somehow everyone is playing a role, to fit in, to impress, to be accepted, to be liked...
    That made me question my self and my thaughts, made me change my behavior's and the way I interact with me and with others, the more I retain and stay away from that society Bs game, the more I feel detached and disconnected, but in a good way, know i feel Free and liberated from things that i've inflict on my self growing up.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2022
    Tnu likes this.