1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Too easy so far

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by mat4mlw, Feb 25, 2019.

1. mat4mlw

mat4mlw New Fapstronaut

Hi all. This is my first post and my first (serious) attempt to cut PM from my life. I'm on week three and I'm finding it too easy, I think because my libido seems to have pretty much dropped off a cliff. I got with a really hot girl yesterday, but got no sex, and this would usually have caused me to fap from frustration & blue balls, but I didn't even feel a particular urge to this time. Anyone else had this kind of experience? I'm worried that as soon as a strong urge comes then i will succumb. Anyways, wish me luck.

2. Jerry120

Jerry120 Fapstronaut

It's called the chaser effect. Check it out.

Good luck in reaching your goals! Welcome to nofap!

3. mat4mlw

mat4mlw New Fapstronaut

Ow, so today I have the worst blue balls that anyone has ever had in history. Its so painful. Seriously tempted to fap just to ease the pain

4. Jerry120

Jerry120 Fapstronaut

Hang in there bud or take a good shower.

5. mat4mlw

mat4mlw New Fapstronaut

Oh dear, i guess i spoke too soon. Back to zero i go...

6. Never go to Zero. That is why we are here. BE OBSESSED WITH NO FAPPING.

7. For me urges always hit hard after the 20 day mark, assuming you are doing hard mode, usually before than it is not bad but after 20 i get those full body horny episodes, those usually are what make me relapse.

8. Sometimes, those hormones, you have to watch out for them; one of the ultimate recipes for failure when it comes to these things is to assume some concept of final victory; that just because they're gone or they are not present does not mean they really are. It's funny really, when it comes to sexual urges. They seem to have a conscience of their own, being canny enough to attack when we're either least expecting them or when we're most vulnerable. If there's one thing that helps me and this may sound very weird, I place a rubber band around my scrotum. It is weird, I know it sounds like that but the thing is is that when it comes to masturbation, one of the key reasons why we do it, especially after a really long time, is not just because of sexual fantasies or just being "horny", but because the nerves in our scrotum area are hot-red, especially when we try to go a long time without doing it. It is a withdrawal process, I suppose, but this is where it's always gotten me. However, with the rubber band, by placing it around that area, it manipulates the nerves. It is when we merely touch our areas to the thought of giving into masturbation that we already feel some relief just by gently touching our genitalia. This is not the sure recipe for success but again, by placing the rubber band around the genitalia, it manipulates the nerves (as there is something already touching the genitalia), but there is of course, no use of your hands. Again, I know this sounds rather funny but it's something to think about, especially if you, shall we say, want to use a "cheat code" for winning against masturbation. I've tried it and have I stopped? No, not yet but that's because of my lack of discipline (and that's one of the reasons why I joined this group) but the manipulation of the genitalia nerves is true, and it helps one a little bit.