1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Told girlfriend about my addiction, feeling weird

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by AsItComes, Feb 27, 2023.

1. AsItComes

AsItComes Fapstronaut

I've been with this girl for about 1 month and a half, I kinda needed to tell her because I'm dealing with PE, its so bad that I would usually cum during kissing/teasing. It's not like we would have sex if this didn't happen, because she's taking this easy (she hasn't been with a guy before) but it's still extremely frustrating.

Now I'm feeling exposed, but because I think a major part of PE is psychological, when sexy times are about to happen I already start to feel nervous/anxious.

It's funny because when I used to PMO I had PIED and now PE.

We're not crazy in love, so I think I'll give this 1 more month, and if I don't see any progress then end it and be single for at least 6 months maybe more and really give myself time to heal.

Just wanted to get it out of my system but if any of you guys dealt with anything similar, feel free to share your thoughts

UpgradeTime likes this.
  2. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

For a second I thought you had pulmonary embolism.

SilentWolfSong likes this.
  3. I told my girlfriend i’m on this forum and she understands. She actually thinks it’s a good idea for sexual health. Now i’m not sure if this is a sign of PE but my P is over sensitive but it’s like the skin is de sensitive if this makes any sense.. Like in the middle I can last but anything etc I am on the verge of ejaculation or orgasm.

4. AsItComes

AsItComes Fapstronaut

I’m the same, the tip is very sensitive. I heard about numbing condoms, they have a liquid inside of them, they might be a solution.

Update: We broke up, there simply wasnt a real connection, I actually think its better this way, I can focus on myself and I’ll wait for the right person.

uplift and Mr. Monk like this.
  5. Sorry to hear AsItComes.. Just don't take it too personally if it didn't last for a while at least. It's not anything to fret over if she really didn't care that much in the first place. I've had this happen to me in the past and I carried it on and it just became more destructive with my feelings that obviously didn't matter.

AsItComes likes this.