1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

To be better.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by pep489, Dec 28, 2023.

1. pep489

pep489 New Fapstronaut

Hi everyone, I am a normal 14 year old teenager, I have bad habits and addictions, I want to become a better person, I want to get rid of my bad habits and addictions, I want to become stronger, smarter and stop being shy, but let's start with my bad habits and addictions, 1. I want to stop jerking off, I'm 14 and I'm already jerking off and as for me it's very bad, in the last days I stopped masturbating because it doesn't bring me such pleasure I want to stop jerking off in general, also I want to get rid of my bad habit all my free time to sit in my phone and just watch tiktok and other similar applications like: youtube and so on. I want to love reading books, and I also want to start working part-time and stop spending money as soon as I have it on nonsense. I hope there are people here who will help me to get rid of the above habits and addictions, or at least give me advice :)

Joy3512, Wesley552 and NfBigGlP like this.
  2. Wesley552

Wesley552 Fapstronaut

Do you have an exercise routine?
    Start laying aside a certain amount each time somebody gives you money and tell yourself that is not to be touched until you really need it such as when you start paying bills. Maybe make it a percentage of any money you receive, 10%, 20%. Keep track of it on a note on your phone, or even better, on paper.
    Look for one book that you think you might enjoy and start reading. Maybe right before you go to bed, maybe a page here and there throughout the day.

pep489 likes this.