1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

To any Nofap vloggers out there,

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by ZenPhysics, Dec 18, 2018.

1. ZenPhysics

ZenPhysics Fapstronaut

I’m thinking about starting a Nofap vlog on YouTube in the near future, maybe upload an update once in a week or two. I want to express myself in my own time and still feel that I’m sharing something with a wide audience, and I figured vlogging might help. The thing is I am clueless when it comes to uploading and editing videos.

If any of you out there are currently vlogging or have done so before, it would be great if you could share some advice on what tools I need (e.g. a specific editing software) or the benefits/changes you have experienced through vlogging, or any kind of tip in general.

Thanks!

Empty Red Cloud likes this.
  2. You gotta Android or iphone? Andro Video Pro is good cheap editing app for youe phone but to be honest you don't need to edit much. Just record your progress on camera and upload it to youtube. The more you do it the better.

Orginize your topics. Write them down in advance so you aren't just rambling in front of your phone. Oh and watch
    Unapologetically Free

ZenPhysics likes this.
  3. ZenPhysics

ZenPhysics Fapstronaut

Thanks for the advice! I have an iPhone

Empty Red Cloud likes this.