1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Time to smash this

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Dunnock, Sep 24, 2016.

1. Dunnock

Dunnock Guest

A Dunnock is a small songbird which is quite unassuming and plain looking. But fairly recently scientists discovered that this overlooked garden bird is the most promiscuous bird out there! He simultaneously has multiple broods to several females every year!
    That is the story of my life. Whilst never been unfaithful, my mind has been a sewer as I have been addicted to compulsive MB since I was about 15. I'm now 41. What a waste. I have been married for over 15yrs. But MB has wrecked everything. Tried many times and failed. Just discovered this community yesterday. It's overdue time to smash this! I can't turn back the clock. But I can change the remainder of my life. I want to change froma Dunnock to a pure Swan! It will be a 30 day challenge for me, which is a huge challenge for me. But the 30 day falls on an anniversary of the tragic death of my best friend. I know he would want me to succeed. Thanks for this folks!
    Dunnock

2. obsolete_23

obsolete_23 Fapstronaut

I'm surprised by that one, would have guessed old Robin red-breast.

Sounds like you have plenty of motivation reasons to do this, best of luck with it anyway!

3. Dunnock

Dunnock Guest

Thanks Obsolete 23! Best wishes to you.