1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Time to get ripped! Fitness journal.

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by NF SINCE BIRTH, May 12, 2022.

1. I have been hitting the gym for the last 1.5 years. Been more serious recently. After the army I worked out for 2 years straight, 6 times a week. I am not back at those levels yet but I am getting gains and I am loosing weight.

1.5 years ago I was fat. 120kg. During the last 1.5 years I have gained some muscle and lost about 12kg. I was at 108kg today. I think my lowest has been 105kg but my body is a bit stubborn. My ideal weight should be at 98kg at 13% body fat, so 10kg more to loose.

I have installed Myfitnesspal app on my phone. I have been using it sporadically but I think it is time to use it more seriously. My main mistake is that I skip breakfast and go hungry most of the day. I think my metabolism gets really slow because of it.

And I lack the energy to hit the gym as much as I would like. I want to set my goal at loosing 1kg a week for 10 weeks. Starting today. Should have reached my fitness goal by August.

I want to hit the gym a minimum of 4 times a week. Up to 6 times if I feel like it. I will focus on drinking a lot of water and eat regular but small meals.

In addition to the workout, I will do the following self improvement habits:

-Meditate for 20 minutes once or twice a day.

- Read a book for 30 minutes to an hour

- Learn Spanish for 15 minutes a day

- Daily cold showers

- Socialize at least 4 days a week

- No drinking

-No sugar

-No energy drinks

- Proper sleep and bedtime routines.

- Financial plans

-Education plans

Lets go for the win!

I will check in about once a week and let you guys know how I am doing with my goals.

2. GeorgeJetson

GeorgeJetson Fapstronaut

Looking forward to your check-in and progress!

Ketherlonk and jw2021 like this.