1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

TIME TO CUT-OFF MASTURBATION FOR GOOD !!!!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by mac_walker, Feb 6, 2017.

1. mac_walker

mac_walker Fapstronaut

Wow..... I completed a fortnight (15days) without any urges. Feeling a lot more confident about the journey this time.
    Since I have been appraising and giving advice to other counterparts, it is creating a positive impact on my mind. I feel others should also try it.

2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Now would be a great time for you to create your official journal. Go to the Reboot Logs and find your age group and begin your journal. Copy/ paste a link here so that we can find you and encourage you along your journey.

mac_walker likes this.
  3. mac_walker

mac_walker Fapstronaut

4. mac_walker

mac_walker Fapstronaut

Today I've broken my previous record of 21 days of HardMode PMO. My feeling of positivity and self-control is overwhelming. A big thank you to all my well wishers especially Mr. D. J.

5. mac_walker

mac_walker Fapstronaut

Relapsed a week ago, so took a break from internet to prevent binging. Started hitting the gym after 4 months gap due to academics. I feel my poor social life is a trigger for relapse. My frustrations increase when I see my classmates enjoy with parties, tours and girlfriends. I'm starting the HardMode PMO challenge again today onward.

Burner1 and D . J . like this.