Time for change

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Chris87, Oct 10, 2021.

1. Chris87

Chris87 New Fapstronaut

Hi I'm Chris

I've been here before and had some success but it's so easy to fall back into bad habits

There's some big things that could happen in my life but I believe that PMO is holding me back and killing my motivation, confidence and making me think that these things are unachievable

I've used MO to cope with anxiety from a young age and P came into my life around the age of 17, after that PMO quickly became a way for me to escape difficult situations in my life and I've been using that for the last 17years.

I'm now at a point in my life that I either give it my all and create the life I want or sit back and carry on with a life that I'm not happy with

This is my first step to change my life
    I've deleted any access to P and I'm looking at different apps that could help like P blockers ect
    During lockdown I created a gym in my garage but didn't really use it so I'd like to start using that a few times a week and meditation had always helped so definitely going to start doing that again

I'm going to try and make a conscious effort to change

If anyone has any advice, anything that you think could help feel free to comment or message

Thanks guys

Toni7, Sir Wanksaloot, 88991s and 2 others like this.
  2. wicket

wicket Fapstronaut

No advice but nice to read

Toni7 and Chris87 like this.
  3. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Hi Chris, here are some reminders/ideas that may be helpful. Just pick out two or three at first and see how it goes...

The Rebooting Toolbox (Tips and Tricks) | NoFap®

Toni7 likes this.
  4. Chris87

Chris87 New Fapstronaut

Thanks man

Toni7 likes this.
  5. Chris87

Chris87 New Fapstronaut

Toni7 likes this.
  6. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

I know that story. We have to find will and strenght to change our life for a better. No more easy way and escaping.
    Good luck!

7. Chris87

Chris87 New Fapstronaut

Very true man
    Thank you

Toni7 likes this.
  8. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

And also you are 10 years older then me. So time is now.
    Time to face this like a true man.