1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Thoughts on being a loner

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by nathanmyersc, Oct 14, 2022.

1. nathanmyersc

nathanmyersc New Fapstronaut

I have been alone most my life, a weak outcast of society.
    Suffered many of my prime years of disease that crippled me.
    If im attracted to a women and her body language says talk to her im going to shy away and get urges later.
    Not sure how to solve these problems.
    Life has been hardcore destroying me for a long time.
    I am 29. Havent had sex since 20 or 21 i think.
    Constant jerking off. Decreased in frequency over the past couple years. Been attempting NoFap to some dsgree woth relapses for over a year. Made it to 3 weeks onve. But life has beat me down and il feel low despite high attraction from women beat myself up over my incapability. Fear im running out of time. Use cannabis which i despise n sooner or later jerk off again.
    Im not sure if a satan e ists but feel like some organization that is everuwhere opposes my happiness and sends agents to corrupt my attempts to heal.

2. destroyerovmen

destroyerovmen Fapstronaut

I share similar problems. I hope you find some results in nofap and the forum.

beat_it and Limewhite like this.
  3. 3nigma

3nigma Fapstronaut

Listen to the language you're using about yourself. "Weak," "outcast," "diseased." Would you ever speak that way about your worst enemy? You're not weak, outcast, or diseased. That's called "negative self-talk." I had a problem with negative self-talk, too. I wrote down six good things I wanted to reinforce about myself and posted it on the mirror. I try and read it to myself every day. Number one on that list is "You are intelligent." For you, I would suggest "You are lovable." Try it. For real.

It's okay to not have sex for long periods. In fact, if you're not married you shouldn't be having sex. Sex is useful for two things: a beautiful expression of love between two spouses and, of course, for creating new people. You'll find someone but first you need to clean up a bit.

Also, the marijuana use has to stop. There's no two ways about it. This is a dangerous drug, despite what people on the internet say. It's bad for your mind and your body and it's only making you more isolated. It also relaxes your sense of morality and decreases your inhibitions making you more likely to M. I'm not just speaking out of ignorance here. I used marijuana for about 7 years. Here's a great article on the dangers of marijuana: https://www.dailysignal.com/2022/10...ms-users-mentally-physically-and-financially/ .

Finally, I recommend therapy. It can be very helpful for people dealing with your problems. There's online therapy if you don't feel comfortable meeting someone face-to-face.

Best of luck to you. God bless.

again likes this.
  4. Limewhite

Limewhite New Fapstronaut

Loneliness is a kind of awareness of oneself as an unwanted, abandoned person. But for what reasons does a person who lives in the company of other people feel lonely and abandoned? And is this true?